Monday, May 22, 2006

2 new artworks.

1)Quit the quest for perfection.
We really should stop hoping and being naive that there would be someone good out there, yeah, there is. YOURSELF, and in some very fortunate cases, that one friend, that's it. It's an 'inside' thing about my life.

2)Accidentally in love?
I keep having the SAME(clothes,speech,EVERYTHING)recurring dream about me saying "I LOVE YOU" and hugging that moron SO TIGHTLY. Wah piang, i didn't ask for HIM okay. (*&(&*%&#

BTW i dont mean that i'm in love with him or whatever. The title suggest that maybe my subconscious mind likes him, BUT I DONT LA. &&*^^$&

*****

It is so good to see everyone believing that they can continue to do well academically. I'm happy too, because instead of procrastinating and not planning to work, i'm ALREADY doing my holiday homework. I don't care about the glory or anything because honestly speaking, it is your work. Nothing else.

I'll probably cease the 'challenge'. No point challenging. Abeit immature, yes i am saying i am immature, lalala. And what's the point when the winner is obviously NOT them that doesn't mean that i'ld slacken down of course.

83 last year. I believe i can do it again if i work hard enough. For the past 6 months i had been
- Thinking about my beloved <3
- PHOTOSHOPPING (Everyday i spend at least 1 hour on it :S)
- Fooling around
- Involved in alot of mess

SO IT'S TIME to get my act together. Not to forget, get my artworks onto some print work. If i can secure a web-design deal, then why not try for prints? Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home