Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am bored. So let me list down the things that annoy me. Even if it's the things my friends, my close friends do, bear in mind that i dont dislike the person, i just dislike the action/idea.

1) Assuming that i wouldn't be talking/sitting with her just because i went to talk to other people. This one really pisses my ass off because how can one think that i've 'abandoned' them when i merely went off for a second to discuss about the exam answers? Pretty ridiculous, no? I'm fine with such weird behaviours once, but having repetitions of it just turns me SO OFF.

So in future, if she has a husband and her husband goes off to talk to his colleagues whom so happened to be female, is she going to divorce her husband?!

You know, i really don't understand how a person could be sooo jealous just because i went off for just a short moment to discuss answers. Like that also think i'm betraying you and sitting with another group? ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT?! You know who you are. Once again, i'm not angry with you or whatever, but do come and tell me what makes you think this way.



2) Assuming that his/her literature or english is good just because he/she has scored better than me and thus is insisting to be the leader of all things. This person used to 'worship' me for doing well in english and literature and now i can see this person changing faces. Well, i might sound jealous in saying this, but you WON'T remain high up there. I'll come and take you down.

3) Rushing me and constantly asking "where are you" when i'm pissed enough and am already trying to be there on time. Where are your considerations, hmm?

4) Acting as though nothing happened when i'm significantly staring at you all the time and then trying to see if i'm really angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home