Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I am done with cleaning the house, now everywhere has a light hint of dettol detergent smell. Especially my room! My room smells more like a hospital now, i like it though. Makes me feel that my room is an environment conducive enough for me to sit down and revise.

I've not done anything for my mom on mother's day, so i take this big clean up as a gift. I blew all my moolah on.... nothing? I didn't have much money because the ampliflier-builder, known as the Godfather did not give me any extra dollar.

I also realised my english sucked ever since The Fakes cursed me, c'mon, just look at that blog post. And because of that it has etched a deep memory in me and i've lost even the confidence to right.

For example i knew the correct way to spell "amplifier" was "amplifier". But then i'll doubt myself and end up writing something even crappier.

Yes, i am victorious again but i'll not let loose. I'll run even faster on the EOY. Just they wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home