Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I understand that people stereotype, and with skins of such colour combination i am almost immediately classified under the twit/bimbo/act/proud/slutty/whatever group.

If you go around, or will go around telling people negative comments about this design and yet have no guts to give me the critique which i will see as constructive comments btw, DON'T READ my blog. -.-

By the way, hotpink and black is the best combination for such metallic and glossy styles. Maybe only people who've tried the various metallic layer styles(and CUSTOMISED layer styles before) get what i mean.

I will most likely be busy so most likely i'll prefer some silence on msn unless it is really something urgent because i have *gasp* maths, chinese and accounts paper in the coming few days plus i have to work, like finally.

My first paycheck is coming, should be right? HAHAHAHA

Okay i shall go bathe and go to school. I didnt sleep! I completed my art and then went off to design again. Haha byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home