Monday, May 15, 2006

Art and English paper tomorrow. *(&*&%%&

I seriously have not done anything about art, maybe only one page of research, one mindmap, that's it. I don't like to draw whatever first hand observation. You practically draw out your researched images, blah. I'll jump straight into doing the layouts. And i'll use photoshop to help me. =D

Go to this tution website. HAHA i have an artwork gallery there, paiseh, i am called lalalabom there, yes that's xx's friend nickname. I wanted to maintain a certain level of anonymity(?) so i used something completely different, but it's really me okay.

I hate drawing. I regret choosing art, but then again, i 'm NOT good with technical work as well. I don't like hammering and all that, plus all my work would be the work of other people. In fact when it comes to just studying theories of design and technology, i will fail cuz i HAVE NO interest in carpenting. HAHA.

And when you call me i'll be there for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home