Monday, May 15, 2006

So today the dreaded trio of papers finally went past, but i have to finish my art preparatory and experimental work today and revise for ACCOUNTS tomorrow. I'm zonked out, seriously.

I studied on merger, and not about the Sri Lanka conflict, and when i flipped the papers open...

KNNCCB!

"The citizenship rights were the main cause of the Sinhalese-Tamil conflict in Sri Lanka, do you agree? Explain your answer"

I LITERALLY DIED. The source based questions were pretty easy and direct, though i'm not sure if i'll even pass.

Physics and chemistry was easy. Easy in a sense that everything tested was all that we could find in our textbook. I'm not sure of securing a pass, but if i fail i've decided to THROW PHOTOSHOP aside and study, i'm serious. forthesakeofhim

Was doodling away during physics test, yes the very rash and dumb leemayee finished it within 30minutes so she started to doodle and then count how long she has loved ____ already, wah sial, 22 freaking months. That's alot to me, and in 2 months time it would be 2 years already! TADAH! Nothing to be proud of. =X After that i started to check my answer and corrected alot of them, heh, hope the corrected ones are correct.

Weibei, thanks for teaching me as much as you could, and as much as i could understand hor!! *smile*

Went to bmc with peixuan since i met her halfway while walking to the bus stop and accompanied her to buy her snacks. I bought century egg porridge, yum.

Then talked about that thick skinned freak, man, i can't believe anyone would want to lie about their HERITAGE. She didn't lie about her heritage but it was something like that. Gross.

For the first time, my godfather is asking me not to frequent Jack's Place not because of the pricey stuffs, but because I AM GETTING FAT. HAHAHA, he is asking me to abstinate from my favourite food, exercise and eat healthy food. Then i remembered this part "You can bring your friends go jacks place on your birthday la".

YAY. So i'm going to bring 5 of my closest friends there. (:

I'm so tired i really dont feel like doing my art. <_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home