Saturday, May 13, 2006

I AM MISERABLE!!!!!

I have a sore throat, a cold, and an impending temperature.

(Sidetrack : Oh right, the radio just played Sean Paul's "Temperature".)

I've found my Social Studies stuff, thank God.

I wanted to blog about how i think i'm lucky and then this entry turned into yet another whiney entry. -rolls eyes

So as i was saying i think i really am lucky although sometimes life seem to have the worst shit installed for me that leaves me in tears and all, like the waves and waves of conflicts/misunderstandings in from January this year all the way to the beginning of March. Thankfully things are all settled now and i really like where i am.

Even sometimes crappy things such as being late already and missing the bus right by a few steps, going to the taxi stand and only to realise the 2nd bus came whilst i was in between the taxi stand and the bus stop and then to get my taxi SNATCHED for the 897905th time...

I think i'm still lucky cuz there'll always be a prize catch later on. Like being so late and mad on my way to meeting people and then having a hell lot of fun later and etc etc.

PLUS, my godfather being forever so nice to me even when he is'nt that rich like the past engineer-manager of Natsteel, Mr Khor. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home