Friday, May 12, 2006

I'd just finished washing my thick, dirty and smelly blanket. *Faints* I HANDWASHED it okay, but i can't guarantee that it's really clean, maybe just slightly better because it was so heavy and the water turned black within 5 minutes.
And, i'm not going to let my guard down for english paper 2. It seems to me that people are brushing up their english because they think it is so cool to be verbose and hurl profound, insulting vocabulary to their counterparts. -rolls eyes.

You call that GOOD english? Kiss my ass and then maybe we'll see. That's just being verbose and flaunting that you have an excellent memory.

With that, i'm going to make sure those people who think like that get their just. Just because they have scored better tests results than yours truly they think they've won, just by A FEW TESTS, in fact it's only by less than 5 marks! *HAHAHA*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home