Friday, May 12, 2006

If you ever wondered why people said i was a quiet loner back in primary school days and crazy woman now, let me share with you why.

Yes i don't deny that i used to have a flamboyant attitude that turned people off the moment i talk to them and i was really quiet. Nothing really interested me back then, and i was burning with resentment towards the girls in my class.

I was put down all the time cuz of my skin problem and i don't deny that i had low self-esteem back then. In fact it was so bad that i used to skip school because my skin problem was so bad and i would cry my eyes out at home.

What's more the girls were bimbotic or twitish sorts who would without fail give me the sickening look and then stare at me and make fun of me. I would say i was bullied in the past.

So, fast forward to the present. I found my primary school mate's blogs, and can i please go to a room and laugh and snort and fart because they're all mediocre 15 year old girls whose world revolves around shopping, boys, and money. That's not my perspective of life, seriously.

Plus, those girls who thought they were oh-so-pretty were actually so fugly. Here's one of my pri-sch friend. DON'T DIE PLEASE.

If you want to see more you can ask me for the links... (:

I'm really glad that i chose to be a loner because i would really be so screwed if i were a twit now, and even worse enter schools like Henderson. I doubt i'ld be able to study. I'ld be like them. I'm not thankful that i came to BM since BM still had sucky people like clement but at least i've made wonderful friends.

WHAT'S MORE, if i went to such schools who knows i would be a gangster who spews vulgarities 24/7, smoke, and fuck around. =X

Their purpose of living from what i see is still undefined. For me, it's graphic-designing.

And i'm really happy for that cuz i'm really on fire for graphic designing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home