Monday, May 29, 2006

I shall not move.

I just can't bear to abandon this blog.

I don't know why. <_<


I AM AWFULLY AMAZED at how desperate parents/guardians can be, in order to get me to study.

Take my godfather for example. He wants me to stay home and study, and even if there were, erm, maybe like extra lessons like art enrichments, he would rather i stay home and STUDY. He told me he doesn't mind speaking up if need be.

One of my friend's parents even wanted him to quit being a prefect.

WTF isn't it? HAHA.

Meanwhile, check out www.depthcore.com . The graphics there are so far the best i've seen, besides hejz and crisvector's. I've also realised the custom shapes in photoshop are there for you to twist and turn and come up with something new, really.

Seeing all these just makes me want to buy illustrator like almost instantly, but i can't have it untill i promised my godfather that i'll study. I don't wanna make empty promises.=/


And lastly, freckly people love me. Or maybe some, not all . ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home