Sunday, May 28, 2006


Retro baby, and loving it!

Recently has been crap. Godfather is mad with me because i can even fail art. I failed it because i didn't do any homework, and had CA marks as ridiculous as 7 bloody points only, and my prep crap work only had the final designs, so i scored 36/100 for the whole piece. HAHAHAHA.

I don't know if he knows this or not, but i hate art. I hate DnT as well and i hate it more. I don't believe Art can be practiced. Design yes, and that is why i love design and seems like im getting better and improving. ART?! Plus, education about art is just so damned wrong to me. You learn about the principles of art and design, colour balance, unity, etc etc. And how the hell do you draw/design if you keep having the principles on your mind? You are constricted, heck.

So... i am actually, very grounded. I can only sneak out. Mommy doesn't want me to go out at all, LIKE WTF. She wants me to 'stay home and study'. She forgot to hide the photoshop disk and delete PS from my computer though. (:

AND, i practically have to make sure i pass chinese as well. Screw it. Anyway my chinese teacher is some funny asshole. She thought our paper was gauged on a percentage basis and gave me 49/100. (I FAILED BY ONE BLOODY MARK OKAY) and when she realised it was /80, she proceeded to deduct 20 from both the numerator and denominator. HUH?! Like that also can?! I don't know. :S

I don't like mandarin. I don't mind speaking it but the writing part is just so off. Heck, in fact i'm even lazy to do my composition!

...I just want to photoshop. I hope this passion doesn't die. I don't know as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home