Sunday, May 14, 2006

I've thought about this.

I suck.

Whilst revising it suddenly dawned on me that i am such a pampered piece of shit. My godfather rewards me for getting good grades - how RIDICULOUS is that?

My results are my future. They will be what i will have for O'levels, and also they will determine where i will go, be it ITE,Poly or JC, and what course i am allowed to take.

My godfather doesn't get any benefit if i do well, in fact, he has to spend money on me! Even if i score all As it can't be his glory he can't show off me to his relatives because i am not related to him at all. But here he is, encouraging me to do well by any means such as a $1000 reward if i do well for Science and maths by scoring all As.

HOWEVER, little miss spoilt brat is still not studying and in fact she has the audacity to still whine and fuss for the things she wants and still gets them without even studying hard.

Some might say i'm lucky to be so pampered, but i won't be so pampered when i grow up because i will be a roadsweeper living on scraps of food in rubbish chutes if i continue such take-for-granted attitude.

I suck.

Don't you think so?

There is something very wrong with taking stuffs from my godfather all the time, and no they're not just cheap stuffs. They're gadgets, they're cash, all when he isn't related to me from what i know and believe. And there he is encouraging me to study when i take everything for granted because i think my godfather will be there for me always.

TSK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home