Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Many times people forget to think before they act, and usually their actions that comes from brainless thinkings are usually the most hurtful ones.

Which brings me to another point.. : Immaturity.
Before you scorn at what i write, i don't have to be a wise sage to berate immature people, and NOBODY asked you to read. This is one thing i can't seem to drill into the minds of people.

I don't like my class, not the classmates, maybe a few. I don't like the fact that people can actually have the guts to laugh at their weaknesses. Maybe they really are that jovial, or maybe deep down they are having some really bad self-esteem, and they are doing such acts to make themselves feel better.

Some brainless people would probably argue, "Then you still come 3D for what?"

Do i even have a choice(given my poor results)? And one needs to experience PITS before experiencing HAPPINESS. Without sadness, will you ever know that you are happy? Plus coming to the worst class doesn't mean i have to be all boisterous and rowdy and quite possibly brainless. Pun is very intended.

I've always thought it felt good to be in a 'stress-free' class, but it doesn't seem so anymore. Everybody is taking many things for granted, such as the malevolence of many teachers. But for now my thinking has definitely changed.

I want to study hard and get out of BM manzxzxz.

I don't understand what is so wonderful about failing maths and still not putting effort into it. NOBODY seems to be ashamed of that sad fact. Yes, i am driving at somebody who wrote a testimonial saying he/she is very proud of his/her 'achievements.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home