Saturday, June 10, 2006

I have started playing SIMS 2, actually i played the sims since i was 12. HAHAHAH, the very first versions of it. I was so desperate for it back then.

I have a love-hate relationship with such virtual-reality games. I'ld abstinate from it for a long time when my sim's lives start to get monotonous, and then i'll play it again. It's a cycle.

And my 2nd sister is crazy. She has all versions of the Sims2. She buys whatever that comes, and it's not that she doesn't have the full set of the Sims as well.

CRAZY.

And now the liyi is some screwed up sister as well. She doesn't seem to understand that all the gadgets she's using is intially mine, like what? The scanner, the camera, the printer, it's all purchased for ME. And she takes and uses it in her computer, and when i ask to use the scanner that's connected to her computer she refuses. PLUS, the sims2 that's in her computer is MINE as well, the 'god-of-fortune' bought it for me, and there she is, deluding herself that it's all hers.

I don't give a damn if that sims2 cd is $50. So what? It's mine, and im so pissed now i feel like breaking the disc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home