Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My uncle passed away today.

My sister got blamed by my relatives because one of my uncle called her yesterday to inform her that my uncle was in bad condition with the use of profound cantonese lingo. She didn't understand so she told my dad to go call that uncle and ask him to go clarify it instead.

Then she went out. Apparently my dad didn't do much about it, he just assumed that he 'had an accident' and all of us were kept in the dark untill today when i received a call that my 3rd uncle is dead and i informed my sisters and mom.

The thing is i feel so unfair for my sister. It is maybe her fault that she is poor with dialects, but the fault is with my dad for not being accountable enough! My sister has already done her work, isn't it?

It struck me so abruptly when i heard of the tragic news. My uncle is not married. He's a bachelor at 52 years of age with a girlfriend. Some of you fucked up people might say "Eeeeyer! So old still not married?!", fuck off ok.

Life is so unexpected. My paternal grandmother died in September last year, and now my paternal uncle(her son) died yesterday.

It also made me realise people should treasure one another. You'll never know when your loved ones will die all of a sudden, and of course keep fit, duh!

So we were there and we were alienating ourselves from the rest of the family because my sister is guilty, and we're really shy people. HAHAH.

After the first chanting session we thought it would be an hour before the 2nd one commences so we went to NTUC. Bought beer and chocolates. Slacked somewhere and i had a tiny sip of it. And we walked very slowly, ONLY to realise, the prayer session has started. So we stood outside of the 'wake-area' and cracked jokes, etc etc, .Only after it ended did we get back in.

And here i am.

I PROBABLY CANT GO OUT. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I'm on a jail term anyway. <_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home