Thursday, June 08, 2006

The dumbos don't get it, duh.

I don't like mandarin pop. I don't even like mandarin! I don't mind speaking mandarin(only when it is really needed, like oral exams), but on other occasions i actually mind.

Not that i am very into english, not that i'm into english pop as well. I don't care whether Britney Spears went to enlarge her double Ds, i don't care if Snoop Dogg has got 2 hotdogs in his pants, i just don't.

I'm just not into superstar gossips, unless it's something really appalling, like the Brad-Angelina thing. I don't watch whatever superstar shows because most of them die out after 1 month later, so what's the point?

So don't try and tell me who this zhiyang(paper sheep?) guy is, how nice his blog is(NICE MY ASS) and all, because i AM NOT INTERESTED. So if i'm not interested, don't expect me to speak positive stuffs about them, not even if his blog is really very nice to read and all.

I hate mandarin so much, i don't even want to take mandarin even though i am a chinese. I feel forced sometimes. Maybe chinese are obliged to learn mandarin, idk.

JUST DON'T TRY TO GET ME TO WATCH WHATEVER MANDARIN SUPERSTAR SHOWS. I don't understand mandarin songs! I accidentally tuned into 933fm once and WHAT,i thought i was listening to some tamil song.

Try to turn me into a cheenafied hyena like HER and i'll kill you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home