Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I stand at the edge beholding the ovals and ovals of bright lights that seem to snake through the roads at high speeds. The unrelenting wind blowing against me, my clothes billowing backwards, as though beckoning me to take a step back. A speck of dust got into my eye and in an attempt to cover my eye in pain i lose my balance and cascade down the 100 storeys building.

Strange as it seems, people always tell me that it takes less than a second to hit the ground and crack my skull. In my case it seemed to be slow, and yet delicate as i feel the wind attempting to cushion me and bring me back to where i stood. As i pass each storey i catch a glimpse of girl weeping. Maybe, she is contemplating to do what i do too.

Time still seemed to be on a standstill. I began to think about the cause for my ending. Was it because i got badly burnt by this variant of love, hate? I loved, and then i hate. I hate all the things i'm not, for that is why i am hated for.

An excruciating pain struck me. I feel as though my lymph nodes were ripped out of me, my vital organs crying out in pain and shattering. I felt as though bits and pieces of me were still left up there.

I see a bright light, and there...

I am just bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home