Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I've just met the world's most HYPOCRITICAL, DRAMATIC, and LOSERIFIC senior citizens. They are probably so cranky because they know they're dying soon. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't see what is wrong with blogging as long as you do not write about controversial issues such as homosexuality, and ultimately politics. I AM JUST WRITING ABOUT MY LIFE, MAN. By the way, this blog does not have sky-scrapping traffic. The traffic of this blog is just like any other blog, and only my friends know about this blog.

THEY ASKED for my blog address, and they jolly well keep quiet if i blogged about them because they asked to see it. (: It's as simple as a-b-c! SO, the same goes for SENIOR CITIZENs whom are about to die. I won't say i'll be good if i wrote about you because you are dying. YOU ARE STILL TREATED LIKE MY FRIENDS - everyone is equal. No limitations!

So, if you asked for shit to be given to you, and it really is given to you, you don't curse and swear because you asked for it!

You googled Verbiagelover. YOU HUNTED FOR MY BLOG, so TAKE WHATEVER THAT COMES, man.

Plus, to my FUCKING RETARDED MOTHER, i will appreciate it if she just sees everything in a lighter, and humourous way. I've always said this blog is fiction to a very big extent. She whacked me so many times, and said i am a problem child, said why did i blog on the net, etc.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BLOGGING? *GRRRRRRRRRRRR*

By the way, my COUSIN is a GRAPHIC DESIGNER, and i don't have to rely on *YOU to buy me whatever CREATIVESUITE. Go save it for your funeral expenses. (: GRAPHIC DESIGNER. He sold me his PS7, and what? You think he doesn't have illustrator and all? HE AGREED TO GIVE ME ALREADY. It is just my decision to choose when to meet him.

Seriously, i won't die. I am PAMPERED by *YOU, now i'm just not pampered. Not as though i will go live on the streets right. ANDDDD, the world doesnt revolve around LE GODFATHER. THANK YOU.

I am very 'grateful' to my mom for giving me that slap, because it just makes me realise how much of a slut she is to slap me while she is still on the phone with *YOU. Apparently, it's all toooo dramatic.

I'm done. (:

I'm moving to somewhere. ASK ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home