Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I think i can't sleep well because i am dehydrated! My lips are always dry. =/ ...And i know i had not been drinking water. Sheeesh.

So the tossing session in bed was such a long time, rather weird and senseless thoughts bubbled out. Such as changing my beloved username "Verbiagelover" that is always used for my graphics to "Mayl" because "Verbiagelover" this name has been used by some others to register for accounts and all, AND NO, i don't like it at all. Not even when i know its not theirs and all.

Secondly, my godfather thinks 'Verbiagelover' is something like 'penislover'. KIDDING. He asked me "Why your email so funny one? VerbiageLOVER, lover what?" and then i told him "Aiya..Verbiage means an excessive use of vocabulary ma..", that's what i love and do second-best what." HAHAHA.

He didn't believe. I told him to go check the dictionary. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home