Friday, July 28, 2006

By the way, i forgot to add that i scored one point for my maths test, out of the total of 25 marks.

During Art lesson which was also the last day for one trainee teacher, Mr Daz who is a practioning artist. He presented his artworks which were mostly oil paintings and answered questions too. He shared about the social stigma artists face when people know that they are artists for a living.

Example :
A : Hey, long time no see. What are you working as eh?
B : I'm an artist.
A : Huh? An artist? *Shoots questionable expressions* Are you actually able to feed yourself?

I screwed my Chinese paper today, and again. Slept most of the time, and all my answers are wrong. I am once again, dead.

Recess, yadda yadda. Felicia was still handicapped.

English lessons by that trainee teacher is such a bore. She doesn't joke with us at all, unlike Miss Kong. Miss Kong has our due respect man. Scored 2 marks short before i could get full marks for a comprehension, pfft.

Which has also made me realised that when i am sure i can do well, i am always wrong. I actually struggled with this comprehension when i was doing it. Didn't expect to get such results.

Accounts, yadda yadda. Disturbed haiqal and his girlfriend yuzhen.

Had lunch in school and went for training. Training was pretty tough in the beginning, but yeah baby, i survived.

Cheryl is.......amusing.
Me : *Blabber blabber about my beloved*
Cheryl hears his name, and goes : HUH?! You still havent give up ah?
Me : ....I didnt mention him whatttttt
Cheryl : Really meh
Me : Yeah, i mentioned your brother. *HAHAHAHA*
Cheryl : *Yadda yadda about whacking me if i bully her brother bla bla*
Me : ....

Had alot of funny cases.

Everybody was laughing when they saw a fellow schoolmate's face on a magazine. Apparently, she has signed up for the Teenage Icon 2006! Judging that she is not eloquent with English, and no, she isn't pretty. Ridiculous!

Plus many many more. =D

On a very random note, Mdm Kaur fed my ego today.
Mdm Kaur : Mayee, can you be the emcee for this drama competition..yadda yadda....
Me : Okay can
Mdm Kaur : I knew i could rely on you. *Pats me on my back* I'll prepare the scripts. You'll need to help me with the prizes too.

HAHAHHAAH =D

I think i have finally discovered what i am really missing. No, it has got nothing to do with my beloved. In fact, i'ld rather give him away for a friendship that i've always missed.

I am one happy girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home