Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I love design. (I know i have been echoing this many times already)

It is not about making easy money with what you design. In fact, designing is not even as simple as what you might perceive it to be.

It takes an idea, it takes inspiration, and both of the elements must come together at the same time.

On top of that, designers need to know clearly what they are doing.

What motivates me is the hope and belief that one day my designs will become advertisements for companies like Nokia, Samsung, and so on. Not to mention, my strong stand that i have a passion and talent(which i strongly think exists) for it.

How cool is that to be able to create something that is from your imagination? It is just like putting what you see mentally onto something that becomes visual. You are granted the power to express it anyway you like.

Also, you might just able to inspire another budding designer.

If i can(because i have a very short attention span actually), I want to be a graphic designer. I can proudly swear that i want to be a designer in the near future, but we'll never know what'll happen to my ambition. Maybe something bad will hit me, maybe the demise of one very important person that i respect very much, the person who first introduced me to Photoshop. Not that i am cursing him, but life is really unpredictable.

I'll do flash animations and maybe develop my skills into 3D animation and help movie producers edit this and that, computerised effects and all.

Designing is like a rollercoaster ride. I feel low because i can't seem to have the right state of mind and ideas to work, i feel high because i love what i do. It speaks many many words about how i feel towards love, life and such.

It brings me into new depths which i cannot enter into just by myself.

The idea of wow-ing people with what i love, and making them love what i love, is....awesome.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home