Thursday, July 27, 2006

School was...generally alright.

We're into Act 1 Scene 4 in Macbeth already, and we came to this part where the word 'Cumberland' came up.

CUMberland.

Laughed like hell. In case you've forgotten, the word 'cum' tickles our funny bone. Maybe not Felicia's, but Dewi's funny bone for sure too.

I call Miss Kong "Auntie Adeline", and now she calls me Fifi.

Fifi Lee May Ee. -_-

Had floorball meeting, yadda yadda.

Went opposite for lunch with Fel and Dewi. Bitched and crapped.

I am so tired, and so busy.

Let me tell you what i have to do by today.

Ann's editted photographs.
And 3 designs to be done.
1 for work,
1 for my current blog,
and 1 for NOISESG's CD competition.

Seriously, i think i'll drop the Noise thing sooner or later. No time. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home