Monday, July 17, 2006

My designer boyfriend

My designer boyfriend shall be very prolific with graphic design. He shall be like the Hejz, Mr Peter Jaworowski who is in Poland, Warsaw right now. He will know how to do 3D interfaces without programs like Cinema4D and other graphic-making programs except Photoshopping.

He will be the one who gets approached by big time companies like Nokia to do their webpages and phone-cd packs.

....And he shall propose to me 'graphically' and wow me with his graphic skills.

If we get married, instead of making love, we shall make collaborated graphics.

----------------------------
HAHAHAH JUST KIDDING.

Regarding the designer boyfriend, i'm serious though.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS - HOT. (To me anyway)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home