Wednesday, August 16, 2006

All of a sudden, it seems like it's still so long away to my 2nd photoshop anniversary.

That was a random thing.

I am fearful of challengers and challenges.

Although i have been reassured by many people that i am the best, and most of my challenges are like peanuts compared to myself, i still fear.

Simply because i cannot take the challenging environment for granted. So what if my english is like the epitome of the best of the best? So what if my photoshop skills are a talent and it is hard for newbies to overtake me?

There is still a tiny possibility that i'll lose out.

To become the top of where i am (OR so i think) requires taking over people too, and they were 'overthrown' because they took what they had for granted.

Proactiveness is the best.

It is never about worrying too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home