Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I was almost late for school, late in a sense that i WILL be late if i miss the 855 bus that i take to school everyday. 855 takes forever to come, and i'm surprised i got ready in 13 minutes. Usually i wake up at 6 and i'll only be ready till 640. =S

I screwed my NAPFA test up. Seriously, i've lost the drive to try my hardest because there's no longer the person there who keeps encouraging me to run during mass jogs and during PE lessons. Not anymore.

Lessons were all so drop-dead boring.

Dewi and I talked about the friendship, about a friend changing himself/herself just to suit your environment. If i ever see a person changing to be like me in any way, i'll never think that way, call it pessimism, but it really seems gross to me.

How can you say it's in the name of 'friendship' when you get imitated almost out of everything? From your interest, from the way you talk, from the way you dress, you call that changing just to suit 'your' environment?

Bullshit.

More like some downright uncreative copying going on there.

Don't even preach to me about "Because you're like good friends, and good friends always have similarities". I understand that logic, only if my friend was like that since the day i talked to him/her. Not AFTER.

I'm so disgusted with the person mentioned. Hor, Gerlaine? HAHA.

If you're so keen on competition, i am game.

Because in the first place i was already 100 steps further than you, and your challenging presence will just spur me to work even harder.

When i'm already WAY better than you.

TSK.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lor ya lor . :P

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home