Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I am so surprised that i survived lessons without dozing off, although i yawned many times, especially during yeehiang's lesson.

My ass wasn't owned yet, but i believe it will be very soon because our names were taken down, pfft. Hopefully she'll just make do with a phonecall to my mom, or better still my dad.

My dad doesn't give a damn at all. He'll just go "Your teacher called today and said yadda yadda" and then go back to his room. For my mom, i don't see why she'ld hit the roof since she was still pretty mild about my sister being a habitual late-comer and homework-doer.

Plastic surgery has always been considered a beauty taboo, but then again, if you're against artificial beauty maybe you shouldn't even brush your teeth or do the slighest things to make yourself more approachable. However, i'd prefer to stick to moderation. Everything in moderation makes things better. (:

Then comes the you-should-love-yourself-factor, for if you're happy with yourself you probably wouldn't even think about modifying your facial structure. I'm for sticking to moderation and being happy with yourself. (:

Because to me, plastic surgery is becoming more and more like a social norm, and of course everyone's conforming to it. Reality is a warped one. I believe parents would feel hurt if their children want to change the way they look, wouldn't they? I would.

I should have aspired to be a plastic surgeon instead. Nevermind, i'll be a pixel surgeon. xD

On a shorter note, i am still utterly disgusted to hear that i look like someone who's always with me. Damn it, the situation doesn't get better when the irritant decides to go all out and be like me as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home