Thursday, August 03, 2006

Had mass jog in the morning. Felicia is such a funny person. Keep wanting to run ahead and then abruptly stop. I banged into her once. HAHAHAH

Meiping(the fatter one LOL) was in front of her, and Fel said to me "Eh, meiping in front of us leh"(or something like that lah), then she proceeded to run and then cross a big step just to be slightly in front of her.

WTF, i laughed like hell.

Ran all the way back to the hall just to act good in front of the raven, although it doesn't really matter to us or to that mammal. HAHAHA.

Chinese lesson was a breeze, because I PAID ATTENTION. FULL attention. =) And i can say i learnt something please? Moral of the story : Sit alone in class. It does miracles for your grades.

Had maths, yadda yadda. Jiefeng was one hell of a joker. He sat next to me and then used my flexible rule to form some sick figure. <_<

After which was recess. Felicia was keeping us late because she had to finish her Literature homework, and thus we had no choice but to wear our pe shirts under our blouses, and we were wearing them in miss kong's homeroom somemore. Tsk.

CME was some boring shit.
Physics, did some heating experiment with Nicholas. Yadda yadda.

I screwed the emcee-thingy up. But don't blame me la, blame it on Mdm Kaur's handwriting =X
I couldn't see what she wrote clearly and i anyhow threw in my own words. WAHAHAHA =X

Okay whatever i'm going to revise now. =D

BTW my MSN has got problems, so even if i appear online to you(but my nickname remains unchanged and i always change my nickname), don't message me. Chances are i am OFFLINE. I'll msg you, if i have something to say to you that is.

And ANNNNNNN, seriously, sorry for turning you down for the uncountable-th time. I have no time to do your pics, and also because the pictures are in low resolution and are already pixelated, i cannot do anything, unless i resize them, but the pictures are small enough.

PAISEH OKAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home