Monday, July 31, 2006

Zomg.

I failed my accounts test.

The stupidest thing?

Leaving 2 bloody questions on the last page BLANK, and going into standby mode instead.

~Kaninabuchaocheebyeeeee~!~! (It's a song of mine, in the tune of 'Happy Birthday' of course.)

After school, i was already feeling very feverish, and my gastric problems were acting up. Nonetheless, met the god-of-fortune at Orchard and went off to fix my phone.

I love the Nokia Care Centre(NCC HAHAHHA). The interiors are lavishly decorated with a touch of class, and it gives a really futuristic atmosphere. =D Not only that, the staff are fast with the administrations and all. (:

After which, i wanted to eat something cuz my gastric was acting up. God-of-fortune suggested Sakae but this dumbo here wanted to try Fish&co, so off we go.

I TOTALLY REGRET IT.

Not only is it ridiculously priced($17 and up for a plate of fish plus some rice which isnt really nice), the food is not impressive. Maybe for the fact that they serve a generous serving, but hey, the food's just so-so.

For just a grilled salmon, a salad, a soup and a drink, it costed$37. THAT'S ALOT OKAY.
My usual fare at Jacks Place is only $50-$70 for 3 persons.

Give me Jacks Place's 'Mixed Grill', anytime baby.

The most enriching(and quite possibly touching) incident would be that i feel so fortunate to be blessed by a complete stranger. Without him, i would be living with so little luxuries, and maybe become a bitter person because mommy's the sole-breadwinner and you can't expect her to buy me whatever camera,printer,scanner,shoes and bags all the time.

So he said to me that the price of the food is not a problem, as long as i promise to study hard.

We decided to cab home since it was drizzling, so yeah, off we went.

It may seem really idiotic to you to hear that i found such a simple outing enriching, but to me it's as though i felt paternal love again, like, since, 10 freaking years ago? Don't even get me started about Dad.

I think i can understand how desperate 'he' and mommy is to get me to study, and it's for my own good. Not as if they'll come and hound me for handphones,photoshop,computer,printers and so on right?!

And thus i believe i should spend less time on Photoshop, since i Photoshop like everyday for at least 2 hours. Who gives a damn about your talent in PS if you don't have a cert to prove yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home