Sunday, August 27, 2006

I am done with Miss Poon's teachers day card.

PHWEE, it sucked. It was merely a remake of my flowery series, called Floral(series number here =.=)

Shall show you all another day cuz i'm feeling a little shy today.

Because it's a card, only half A4 of the page is printed, but my damned printer has this unchangeable setting, which is that it gives you a 'free' 1cm border before you see the actual image!

So it looks pretty weird with the white borders, and i'm hesitating to slip the extras away, but then that'll look really ugly. =/

So i was telling quite a number of people about what's happening, and Haiqal the ass said :

Buttahara MwG:// says:
small size ppl cant receive big things

Verbiagelover is very busy so please don't message or else die a horrible death tomorrow says:
HAHAHAHAH

-----
I think i am feeling very much better because i have recovered from Photoshop Burnouts already, seeing that i can do new artworks and even transform my old works into seemingly better ones.

I sound like i have sex with Photoshop, don't i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home