Sunday, August 27, 2006

I have been eating very regularly. I can have 7 chwee kuehs at 8am, then go for a heavy breakfast at 10am, and then indulge in a coffeebean's pure chocolate, with an extra dollop of whipped cream even more!

How ridiculous.

Dewi says it must be due to i am stressed, i think so too.

I have been studying productively, because 1)It'll do myself good 2)It'll do myself even better because i get rewarded for scoring good grades.

I've been trying to stop eating to lose weight because i think i'm going to weigh like 60kg, although i don't even look like i weigh 50kg. Secondly, the money saved can be spent on clothes from The Box, which i LOVE very much.

So eating less = New clothes = Increased confidence = Happy mayee

HAHA SO RANDOM.

Okay going back to study now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home