Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'll make you remember how you treated me, and i'll prove to you that i am no pushover.

I am not as pathetic and desperate like what you see in your eyes, although you can tell me we're forever friends or whatever shit, it's not the case in your heart. Sometimes i wonder why you are so conceited, maybe because you lacked parental love. *Snigger*

I'll show you that i am not deemed as 'no future' just because a designer career is a pretty filmsy slip. I know i might not exactly be rich(gauging by my skills against my age and versus the rest of the designer's skills and all), but i believe as long as the TALENT and PASSION exists, everything will be okay.

I am not so book smart like you. I am not planning to go for a routined life in future, not just JC, Uni, get married, fuck, and have 2 children and then continue living happily in some expensive house.

Neither do i fit into your mindset of whatever's a 'sophisticated being'. -Rolls eyes-

You think too little about graphic design, and of course, my aptitude for it. Given a span of 2 years, are you even able to clinch deals? Are you even able to be on standard with the 'new' professionals? I doubt not.

Because in your mind, and in your life, everything is about routine.

I'll make sure you don't see me as dirt in your eyes and kick me away anymore. Why should I bow down to people like you? You took my kindness and niceness to you for granted, and you'll watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home