Friday, August 25, 2006

Please don't be angry if you read this entry.

I want N73, in fact, i'm like head over heels in love with it the moment i saw it on Nokia's website.

Since i entered secondary school which was also the time i was showered generously with 'materialistical-love' from the god-of-fortune, i had this hateful drive in me. Or should i say i'd always been hateful, maybe because of the way my friends treated me in primary school when i was stricken with the horrible eczema which caused me to be negatively introverted.

I was definitely one hell of a pampered ass, i could ask for what i want and get it within a week, even if it's a costly mobile phone then. Spending $300 in a week was no tough feat, neither was basically opening my mouth and asking for however much i wanted.

Because of that, it nursed the hateful self in me. Most of the time, whenever i own costly stuffs, it is generally to make me feel better with an inflated ego. Because i know i am definitely fortunate and i kind of have the wealth(power) to have what i want, i often look at my enemies with despise. I'ld always think they won't be able to afford what i have, which is true when i was younger.

I suffer from inferiority complex i think. People with huge egos are actually cowards inside because they refuse to admit to the world that they are misers.

And i am a miser.

Don't ask why i am not showered with much love from my Dad. Don't even get me started on how irresponsible as a dad he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home