Thursday, August 24, 2006

Miss Kong(Ala 'Auntie Adeline') is really sweet.

Because i 'misplaced' my Macbeth book, and i'm currently printing them out online - which is a pain in the ass because i have to keep putting the printed sheet back into the printer for 2 sides.

THEN SHE PRINTED ALL THE 5 ACTS OUT for me and Nahendran.

She said something like she feels like i'm her relative or something because i keep calling her 'Auntie Adeline'. Hahahahha, so sweet!

Mathematics test was uhh.....i cheated.

And i lost my dictionary, CURSES okay. No choice but to go get a new one soon, pfft.

By the way i think my Chinese teacher is really a psychopath. Have i mentioned that she has touched me almost everywhere? She touches my LEGS when i am not sitting properly, and my head if i turn around and talk to people.

The worse thing today, was that my skinny waist got grabbed by her! It was after mass jog and then i was lazing around at the stairs, then she came and grabbed my waist and tried to drag me to walk up the stairs!!! What's more i was so sweaty! She touched my face before, and i was sweating, then i said "I'm sweating leh"(In chinese), but she didn't seem to mind.

EEEEYER!


By the way, you had better reflect and stop being so attention seeking, BELIEVE me when i say even people like the geeks in my class are beginning to observe you and they tell me you're such a good pretender, tsk.

In your devious little attempts for attention and love from the boys whom definitely think you're ugly(Or so they say), bear in mind that i'm watching you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home