Saturday, August 05, 2006

Kevin has enlightened me with a few things he said before he went to bed. HAHAHA. Er he's my friend, a very tall friend, who is a nice and humble but old person.

Because of what he said which fed my ego very much about the matter and made me feel so good, i changed my mind about ___________ almost instantly.

HAHAHA.

So now i am no longer a emo person who misses whoever-mr-suckface and lists down what she misses and all that crap on her msn.

Which brings me to another point that i abso-fuckin-lutely loathe people who forward me stupid SMSes saying the gates of Hell will open tonight and you have to forward this message to 20 people or else you'll die, and what not.

All the messages that mean NOTHING, when they still mean a price.

I know those fuckwits are usually 'rich', or so they think, since a SMS is only 5cents but it amazes me as to how i always hear them saying they sent a few thousands of messages and their parents are killing them.

You're like sending lame shit at the cost of shit hitting you.

Friendster testimonials as well. Who cares about having '10 years bad luck' with your relationships? As if there's a curse within that tiny byte of useless information.

BULLETINS are used to NOTIFY people of EVENTS, not those lame ass things la.

And the people who forwarded me stupid, lame messages and of course lame bulletins are usually people who always mix HOW and other questioning words like WHAT up.

Shows that they're dumb. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home