Friday, September 22, 2006

I feel fucking guilty lah, it's like, i told them "I'LL DO IT", and then...when they called me while i was in school i had the cheek to say i give up already.

<_<

Maybe next year, when i take part, even if my work is in the best category again, they won't choose me already. Anyway i forgot my password alalalala

After upgrading my 'office', i reckon i'ld need to upgrade again, this time, to a larger desk -_-
The photocopier doesn't have coloured ink unlike my own printer, moreover a cartridge has much smaller printing capablities than tanks of ink that are installed OUT side of your printer, they only need bottles of ink...which costs $30 per bottle? Cartidges print only about 50 sheets and they cost more, like $100 plus?

So each time i need to scan something, i plug out my printer, i move it somewhere else. So mafan. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home