Friday, September 22, 2006

I can't sleep, so i shall type out things about myself, things that i can think of.

I am becoming more and more jaded.
I love photoshop.
I want to be a designer.
I want to go to the top design university in America, if i ever strike lottery.
I want to marry AL.
Ironically, i dream of becoming a career woman - Just me, my photoshop, and my designs.
I want a completely prolific designer as my boyfriend, never mind how he looks because when he is good in design, i immediately deem him as handsome HAHAHAHA
I am trying to save money
I did not rip money from god of fortune today, i merely took what was needed.
I have insomnia.
I am rather afraid of the dark
I fear thunder and lightning the most, second to God
I love hamsters
I will cry very badly i think, if my hamsters die.
I have not moved on from the memories of 2004 and 2005.
I am listening to "Promiscuous Girl"
I am beginning to like Mandarin, but not cheena people, ironically.
I have slackened alot when it comes to studies but improved dramatically in terms of photoshop.
I at least open photoshop twice a day.
I have stopped believing in true and everlasting love, because i have grown up.
I am trying to be less crazy
I am mentally unsound because i can't forget some things
My deepest secrets are not with anybody, my ultimately deep ones. I want to tell people but i can't bring myself to.
I might say i hate you, but actually i don't really hate.
I am mean, but most of the time they're facts
I believe design is 'learnt' by self exploration
I am cynical
I am naive at the same time
I hate children
I'll never become a teacher
I suspected my father wasn't my biological father before
I talk to myself
I cry most of the time nowadays
I am worrying for the people who do not care about me at all
I still feel very strongly for __________.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home