Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I don't know why i keep meeting strange people.

1) This weirdo who asked me to help him do some designs, okay, fine, i'll do.(See previous entry on financial assistance LMAO) But, i have to go to HIS house, and note, i don't even KNOW HIM! He messaged me on friendster. Then later he changed, he said he can come to my house(wah fuck), then i kept silent. Then changed to send me online, OKAY I AM FINE with that, but he did not mention the pricing.


.............I design, and i want to WORK as a designer. I expect to get paid, DOH!

2) Weirdo no.2 started preaching to me about the difficulties of life, about how stubborn(which i know i am)i am, how i ought to learn to be flexible yadda yadda.

I told him this, "An adult most certainly does not tell a baby to GROW UP, because the baby is incapable of doing that. Neither is the baby able to adapt to the adults world, in fact, it is the adult who ought to be adapting to the baby's world"



Sia la, what's with life nowadays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home