Monday, September 04, 2006

I really can't find my damned purse. My EZ link card is not even 2 months old(i think), damned la.
Replacing a card like that for $18 is so, not worth it. I'ld rather spend the $18 on some sushi, or mixed grill. ROAR.

Seriously i have been a little too diligent.

1)I clean my room everyday, and tidy up my entire house
2)I practise MATHS all the time, for an hour, and then take a break, and then practice again.
3)I seem to love my study desk because i keep buying stationery to 'stock' and i keep cleaning my study desk.
4)I do housework, i cook, i fold the clothes, i do the laundry,heck, i even move pieces of furnitures around(yes again)

I think i am becoming a little like a neat freak.

When will Wednesday come? Between Wednesday and Fri, they'll deliver the sexy thing here. I really, cannot wait.

---

We were so good together, yet we couldn't withstand the test of time and of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home