Sunday, September 03, 2006

Seriously, i cannot fail maths.

Afterall that things my goddddddad bought me with, each time he'ld say, "Remember to study, i want to see you pass your maths"

He has said that since.....when i was in secondary one? =X

I tell you, i'ld rather score like a bloody F9 for english and then pass maths just for this time, or even out my english and maths standard.

You see, even though i ask for so many things, at least i try to study hard lorzxzxz.

I am going to be a really serious when the new term starts, and probably skip recess sometimes just to go to my maths teacher and ask her some questions i don't understand. It's worth it.

Plus i seem to have a fear of test papers. I can do very well for my textbook and assessment book exercises, but when i do the specimen papers and all, i can FAIL to my heart's content. :s

Must. Study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home