Friday, September 01, 2006

Before you start and call me a spoilt brat, bear in mind that when i say "I want (object here)" does not necessarily mean that i will get it for sure, and DON'T tell me you don't ever dream/wish that you had something okay.

As i blog this i am shifting all my old works/PSD files/Fonts/Brushes to my MP3 player. Creative's Muvo sucks. Although it worked fairly well as a thumbdrive/mp3 player ,it spoils very often. Especially the scrolling wheel. Even if i didn't smash it against the canteen table in the past due to a sudden outburst of anger and even caused the glass screen to like crack, sooner or later it'll still spoil.

Listening to the songs in my used-to-function-well player makes me misses the feeling of having an mp3 player again. All you lucky people who have mp3s are so fortunate. I am definitely jealous at the moment.

Looking back with amusement, i wonder why i have a tendency to smash things like my phone, mp3 player when i was angry. I should be smashing the person and not the things i love, and i got even more spoilt as i used to think i can have what i want, so just smash it, since i can have another one very soon.

I don't dare to ask for more, like for another mp3.

A new computer which is supposedly for me to Photoshop and mess with Flash in the very near future is already so costly.

I really want an MP3 though. =/

I am so goddamn jealous.

And you can tell me i am fortunate because ' you have what you want' , like are you sure? =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home