Saturday, September 02, 2006

Study, STUDY, STUDY!!!!!!

I must pass maths, damn it.
I must pass Mandarin also, which is actually achievable if i spend more time memorising the words.
I should also attempt to pass accounts, because i failed by 3 marks. =X
I should also attempt to cook my Physics up, since i am rather stable with Chemistry.
I should also attempt to put more effort into Art, but then again, i don't like traditional art. So no hope. Unless digital art is allowed for EOY and O'levels.

I am angry, and yet happy.





My dream of having my own room as my own personal office is coming true, because not only have they ordered the system for me, they got me a 2-in-one printer/scanner.

To complete my dream, i shall save up myself and buy myself an office chair. AHAHAHAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home