Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I scored 28/30 for the SS quiz, and 7/12 for the essay, T_T

So i went to their office, and met their team leader for the showcase part.

My work...got rejected, because i sent in the screwed one.

But they gave me another chance, so i'm going to try a different approach as it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to vomit out EXACTLY the same piece.

If this time it fails again, never mind lor. They told me to be assured that it would be showcased online, so that's better than nothing.

I can only smack myself for not preparing a print quality version, but then, that was created when i was still a photoshop noob leh, how?

Even if it fails...i'm not above 25 yet. I'll strive for next year's festival showcase, and this time produce more than ONE artwork for selection i tell you. =D

I won't have the energy to do another artwork in 2-3 days time. I'm having less than 4 hours of sleep a day and i'm getting weaker, so...... if fail, nevermind lor.

Because it is NOT guaranteed that my work would be mass publicised even if i produce a uber high resolution piece...so don't bother putting so much hard work during the exam period.

I still have my job to do in November. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home