Friday, September 01, 2006

I think postmen/delivery men shouldn't attempt to deliver stuffs over in early mornings, like 8am. I was sleeping, then the doorbell rang, so i ran out, and TRIPPED on my blanket, but still continue running to the door, then i looked at the peephole or whatever it's called, it's a delivery man!

I looked at his shirt which had a logo like Dell or something, and i thought, "wah, so fast come already?!", but on second thoughts i decided to not open the door because i just woke up and i looked like a freak, so i told my sister to go open the door.

Nobody opened the door in the end, and we tip-toed around because we didn't want him to hear that there's actually somebody at home. -_-

Sneaky Mom and God-0f-Fortune ordered the system online, via INSTALMENT so if i ever misbehave they can threathen to cancel the instalment and they'll come and take my computer away.

HOW SMART.

I must attempt to pass maths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home