Monday, October 16, 2006

I miss the times when i was in KL with god-dad and mom, because i literally could have what i want, but that was went i was only 13 and a realllllly spoilt 'princess'.

I could still remember my reluctance to share a room with my mom, and i threw a big tantrum. I threw my phone(that was the first time), and i messed up the entire hotel room while they went out =X Although i didn't get my way in the end as all the rooms were taken, i felt so guilty because my god-dad was forever so willing to give in -_-

And yeah, while we went shopping, i could buy whatever i wanted, even a handphone.

Ironically, my real dad wouldn't do all these, maybe because he lacks the capabilities, but yeah baby, it's heartbreaking somehow.

I'm not saying that my dad doesn't love me, however, the things he does for us are so marginal that i can't say i feel his love.

Although i can't have what i want so easily now, i am actually thankful for that, because i've learnt alot of things, and i definitely have grown stronger. There's also nothing to be envious about being rich or not, (ironically it's from me, but stfu) because being poorer makes you stronger. It's just better.

There's alot of people i know, whom i used to be part of their life, but, due to some reasons, we're out of each other's lives. I want to be back into their lives, but i guess it all lies in fate.

2 years ago, life was the best. Absolutely. Being at the 'top' whereby you could have all the material things you wanted, being with the friends you are really comfortable and on good terms with, and finally being in the life of the one you love, it was all so good.

I don't know why God must take away all those things away from me. Not that i'm dying because i'm without them, but i'm not exactly accustomed. I'm still living my life like how i did 2 years ago, just that it feels really weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home