Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I can't believe it. I spent about 3-4 hours today doing maths, MATHS, and MORE maths.

Whereas i spent less than 1 hour playing Audition.

I feel kinda weird actually, but it's okay, real life shopping malls are much better than a virtual fashion mall which requires me to pay real cash for virtual items. HAHAHAAHA, finally, some enlightenment.

I can't wait to do my ATM card, and then enjoy from a sum of money from him which will be deposited into my account monthly, and also save up on my own and go for CHRISTMAS shopping, especially those super hot midnight sales.

This is how the bebe dress looks.

Except the one i want is red, with black pokka dots. It is SO FUCKING PRETTY. *SOB*

I can choose what i want for XMAS. I will be getting myself some clothes, and meanwhile i am between a wacom tablet and the magazine subscription.

The magazine will definitely save me time(and some money)of going to the bookshop every month, and also saving up for each issue. Moreover, it teaches me alot of techniques and features artworks which might just spark my creativity again.

The tablet will allow me to put illustrator to a much better use, especially when i'm beginning to see some magic, although i am seeing the magic at a rate that is 10 times slower than how i see the magic in Photoshop.

I DON'T KNOW. T_T

Okay back to mugging, fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home