Saturday, November 18, 2006

I feel so omfg pissed whenever i see my mom/sister. Really annoyed. Bitchasses.

Today was a shit day, TOTALLY SHITTY/CRAPPY/FUCKED UP day.

I lost my EZ link card for the 3rd time, in a span of less than 4 months. Applause please?

I wouldn't have lost mine today if my mom wasn't so screwed up so as to call me down when i told her earlier to go to the place by herself first.

So she scolded me so bloody loudly at the bus stop and on the bus, that i think i dropped my card.

._.

The only highlight of the day was the meal at Jack's Place, and also Tissue1Dollar messaging me funny things to at least make me stop showing attitude to the people around me.

I was being a real mean ass. God-of-fortune got me ice cream to appease me, and i said,

"No thanks, i only eat high class icecream, like Haagen Daz."

And when i was offered a piece of chocolate mousse cake,

"NO, I DON'T EAT THIS."

HAHAHAHAH =x Then i was brought to Basheer, where i bought another issue of Computer Arts magazine. He's going to buy me a subscripted issues, good. Alot of money and time will be saved.

To avoid being found out by my mom about the EZ Link card issue, i seized the chance to go off whilst they were browsing home at the bookstore. Walked around like some idiot because i couldn't find the taxi stand. Didn't help that i almost got banged by a car because i was busying messaging people. =X

The taxi driver was equally fucked up, he asked me to direct him.

Him : You stay here how long already?
Me : 10 years and more, why?
Him : Then you should know the way what! Bla bla..
Me : ... I also don't drive.
Him : *Rattles on and on*

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Came home, transferred one of my design onto this box of mine, where i keep all my gifts etc etc, precious things, or things that hold a sentimental value like his 'test paper'.

The drawing part was fine, and it looked totally GREAT, not after i started painting it. My painting sucks. I really wonder how graffiti artists like ZERO do it, on a wall somemore. Mine is only an A4 sized box, and i'm struggling already. @_@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home