Sunday, December 03, 2006

A friend of mine has just gotten her beau.

I feel happy for her, but my cynicism got the better of me and i wondered when they will end their relationship. It's not that they are too young to love, just that i've grown rather sick of teenage relationships. Majority of them, especially the younger the people involved are, the earlier the relationship tends to crumble.

I've met people who shut themselves out from love ever since they got terribly burnt. It is sad, because they are usually those whom are not lacking in suitors.

There are however some who will never stop searching, and as such they hook up with almost every possible person. -______-"

I don't think there is a One True Love. There's only a person right for us at a certain time.

._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home