Saturday, December 16, 2006

I am absolutely a no life-r. BUT i am going out later, with Belinda to buy books, and then i'll go back to the same place to buy my boobs books tomorrow, followed by dinner at Jack's Place. I hope the ambience would be better there ._.

SO I SPENT MY LATE NIGHT(in audition DUH) with Alex. Last night wasn't exactly fun, we were merely hanging out at expert channel with Xiaolex who was levelling. We let him win =x.

Xiaolex : All do 5 moves then stop
Us : Okay
.....
Me : Chains X5
All : HAHAHAH

Then one more, Alex secretly did a move so i'ld be made last. I did another, i became the FIRST =X

The rest of the time, was spent debating with Julius(-ChocoArac-) on the aspects on online dating. Apparently, he's trying to make his online relationship become real.*Shrugs*

WHO IS FREE TO GO XMAS SHOPPING WITH MEEEEEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home