Friday, December 15, 2006

RAWR I AM SO IRRITATED.

On the semi-finals of the novice competition, I GOT KICKED OUT! It was 8k which i am fine with, but the song was some shiet song i've never heard of and i couldn't perf at all.

Everyone missed FM except dao, maybe if i did the fm, i would have made it to the first round.

But even DaoDao didn't make it in the Finals, oh well.

To be brutally honest, i don't like people who type 'lol' too often because that person is probably bored of what i'm saying(but doesn't want to admit) or is really dull and stiff, which will cause ME to become dull too.

I keep having bastard irritating people pm-ing me on msn.

Look. If you say HELLO to me, please make sure you have more things to say when i reply you. Don't just lol and blend into the wall or in this case into your computer screen and totally continue replying me with 'lol'-s and nothing else.

It just shows how much of a bored freak you are.

Nor do you ask me a question, and reply with ONLY a 'haha' when i answer in a whole CHUNK(obviously it's an opinionated answer and i want to hear your views?).

Neither do you SPAM ME SMS-es when i don't reply you(obviously i'm avoiding you sad dude), asking me

1)Where i am
2)Who i am with
3)What i am doing

Even better, you PUNCTUATE YOUR SENTENCES WITH 'AH'

I your mother? I your girlfriend?

Some people are really boring sad fucks, wonder what made me see the illusion of a fun person in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home