Monday, December 18, 2006

Supposedly last night's entry :

As Black Eyed Peas' "Get it started" played on MTV, i began to reminisce about year 2004 and 2005.

That song relates to the best years so far in my 15 years of life, maybe because i used to be hooked to that song during that course of time.

I realized, life doesn't exactly get better, does it?

In 2004 and 2005, i had the best of everything(or so it was to me). Basically i had what i wanted - a best friend(a BESTEST friend to be exact), asking and receiving, giving and reaping. Life was just so carefree.

Compared to 2006, which were filled with disputes and anger in the first quarter, getting into a hell lot of trouble, it's really a high contrast to 2004 and 2005. Although there was a turning point in the later quarter of this year such as managing to bridge back a few broken friendships and knowing new friends, i really miss 04 and 05.

Then i realised, life doesn't get better. It's ourselves. It's about making mistakes and making them count.

A friend said to me before that separating myself from them, albeit a painful one filled with tears, hurt and anger is actually a blessing in disguise.

I think so too.

--------------

My internet screwed up on me just now, just as i was tagging with WB. Then uhhh, talked to him on the phone for about 2-3 hours and cleaned my room and fifi's "room", in the middle of the night untill 4am untill WB called again. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home